『Hello!Welcome here!』


❤profile

Esther Woo♀恩灵

✿04 Nov 1989✿

Scorpion

Working Adult for now

A believer of GOD


Sweeeeethearts! 10-06-08






♪Wanted

❤GOD ✟

❤JON ❤

Driving license[currently ongoing for Practical Lessons (:] TP->13 March

Graduate from RP successfully!!

Macbook Pro

❤Going overseas with Jon (:

Camera-DSLR!!!

❤Jon's POP & ORD!

❤$10k Saving within a yr



✿friends

past
title: Tekong!!
date: Friday, June 11, 2010
time:12:26 AM
Bf went in Tekong on 4th of June!
His parent, sister & I accompanied him throughout the traveling from am till pm.
I was ALMOST broke to tears, but i kept pulling the tears back to my eyes.

The life routine i have right now are studying & working hard
wait till 9+, bf would sms/call me.
I'm always looking forward to that moment.
I cant help it but to count down on the day i'm picking him up and seeing him after 2 weeks of departure.

H-O-N-E-Y, I M-I-S-S Y-O-U!


comment? / top