『Hello!Welcome here!』


❤profile

Esther Woo♀恩灵

✿04 Nov 1989✿

Scorpion

Working Adult for now

A believer of GOD


Sweeeeethearts! 10-06-08






♪Wanted

❤GOD ✟

❤JON ❤

Driving license[currently ongoing for Practical Lessons (:] TP->13 March

Graduate from RP successfully!!

Macbook Pro

❤Going overseas with Jon (:

Camera-DSLR!!!

❤Jon's POP & ORD!

❤$10k Saving within a yr



✿friends

past
title: Planning, planning & more planning!
date: Monday, August 09, 2010
time:3:10 AM
Hello Blogger. I'm back.
Just ended my term 1 exam last week.
I could say i did well, but not up to my standard though.
I aim for a distinction. But i doubts i'll be able to get 95/100.
Work Hard, Esther! (For the 2nd term)

Time to meet up with my clique!
Hurry, chop chop finish all the exams & working deadline and we can meet up ya.

8th Aug is a special day for me.
Off-day.
Went to Marina Bay Sands with J's family.
Had a virgin view on the
Sands' hotel room & roof-top where the swimming pool is situated.
Too crowded though, doesn't look like 6th ✩ at all.

Scenery view at the top of Marina Bay Sands


comment? / top