『Hello!Welcome here!』


❤profile

Esther Woo♀恩灵

✿04 Nov 1989✿

Scorpion

Working Adult for now

A believer of GOD


Sweeeeethearts! 10-06-08






♪Wanted

❤GOD ✟

❤JON ❤

Driving license[currently ongoing for Practical Lessons (:] TP->13 March

Graduate from RP successfully!!

Macbook Pro

❤Going overseas with Jon (:

Camera-DSLR!!!

❤Jon's POP & ORD!

❤$10k Saving within a yr



✿friends

past
title: The dead has come alive
date: Friday, December 03, 2010
time:7:24 PM
I know alot of people had notice that my blog is dead.
Yes, i admit it was dead previously.
But, i decided to make it come alive. Like, now.

Recently, i finished a korea drama:
You're Beautiful
2010 is coming to an end soon.
In another 26 days, it's going to be baby's birthday.
and in another 27 days, it's going to be 2011!

omg, the time really flies.
As most people know, i went for qualification for optician course.
I'm going to know my result on the 10th of dec.
It's making me nervous, as well as excited about it.
Whether will it be another breakthrough for my 2010 or a sad case for my 2010.

Good luck to me.
(:
& stay tune, i promise to write a post every thursday (thursday seem to be a impt day for me since J went to NS-I would send him little email every thursday) from now.


comment? / top